Due to rapid growth and increased demand for our Data Privacy Compliance platform, OneTrust is seeking a Video Producer to join our Marketing team.
The Video Producer will be responsible for on-time, on-budget completion of video deliverables to support social video advertising campaigns. The successful candidate will be skilled in hands-on production (e.g. lighting, shooting, editing, motion graphics), as well as producing video content in partnership with internal marketing teams. You must have a passion for fantastic creative work, be able to sell through innovative ideas, execute video projects end-to-end, and deliver this work with the best quality possible.
The Video Producer will gain a clear understanding of the privacy industry, including regulatory environment, and uses this knowledge to support all of the primary responsibilities. To thrive in this role, the Video Producer will keep up with industry trends, competitive landscape and customer needs.
Typical day/week snapshot – Video Producer
- Manage creative video projects and deliver video assets on time and on budget
- Direct, light, shoot, edit, and deliver high quality video productions
- Conceptualize and iterate on creative video approaches with a cross-functional team
- Drive process creation - identify innovations to create processes that increase efficiencies
- Work closely with internal and external video producers, writers, and creative directors on developing scripts and concepts for social media videos
- Have a high degree of attention to detail especially when managing multiple creative projects, variations, and feedback from project owners
What we need from you:
- BA/BA or Associates Degree in video production, communications, photography, journalism or related field
- 2-4 years’ experience in video production or video/digital journalistm, website, social media or blogging/vlogging experience
- High level of computer and mobile literacy (Internet, social media, photo- and video editing software etc.)
- Demonstrated understanding in the use of visual media to generate engagement
- Ability to entertain, inform, to make our visitors laugh or to evoke emotion
- Ability to effectively manage time & complete multiple tasks in fast paced environment
- Experience with 360-degree video and stills a plus
- Experience with CMS or publishing platforms preferable
What you’ll gain from joining OneTrust:
You can expect tremendous professional development hyper-growth opportunities; an opportunity to work in an open environment on solutions that are reshaping the way businesses operate; and respect for your ideas. We believe in recognition for a job welldone, competitive salaries and a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment.